Terms & Conditions
These specific terms and conditions apply to persons wishing to use the loadshift.com.au (Loadshift Transport System) web site and service. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms & Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and/or service. By using this web site and/or service, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Loadshift reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
Loadshift is an online transport marketplace. It is not responsible for the actions of any buyer or seller participating on this website.
Content of Advertisement
The User agrees that it is solely responsible for ensuring that:
- no material provided by the User will infringe contain or refer to any misleading, deceptive or fraudulent statements or offers;
- no material provided by the User will be threatening, obscene, offensive, defamatory or in any way unsuitable for people under the age of eighteen (18) years.
All data and information supplied by Loadshift Transport System is subject to copyright and shall not be reproduced, copied, disclosed, provided or resold in either its original form or remixed form to any person who is not an employee of the company that holds Loadshift membership.
No part of the information supplied by Loadshift Transport System may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any other form or by any means including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of a duly appointed officer representing Loadshift Transport System.
Loadshift Transport System reserves the right to not to allow system access to a user, if in Loadshift Transport System's absolute discretion:
- the Advertiser is in breach of any term of this agreement; and/or
- the usage is not in the interest of the site.
- the transport requests contain a 'link' to another website or service.
Loadshift Transport System Reserves the right to edit and/or delete any; Transport Request or Truck Availability posting (message).
Exclusion of Warranty
Loadshift Transport System makes no warranty, promise or guarantee of continuous, uninterrupted access to our services and to this website. Loadshift Transport System provides this service "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied.
Loadshift Transport System expressly excludes (to the fullest extent permitted at law):
- all warranties of any kind, including, without limitation, any implied warranties as to fitness of purpose or merchantability of this service or that using this service will not result in infringement of third party rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights)
- all warranties that the services provided by us, including this website, will be timely, secure or error free
Subscribers to the membership area, agree to the membership fee specified by Loadshift Transport System in Australian dollars.
NOTE: It is 100% FREE to "post" a transport request on Loadshift.
In the event of a Customer requesting their current membership be terminated, the following will apply...
- Written confirmation of the termination will be required from the customer. (Email is acceptable).
Loadshift will refund 50% of the value of any whole months remaining.
If Loadshift has found that a member has broken any of these Terms and Conditions, their membership will be immediately terminated and forfeited, with no refund given.
Limitation of Liability
Loadshift Transport System will not be liable for any lost profit or any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to economic damages) which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of any negligent act or omission by us or arising out of or otherwise in connection with use of this website or our services. Loadshift Transport System's liability to you is limited to the re-supply of services supplied or offered by us or the cost of this re-supply.
The User releases and indemnifies Loadshift Transport System, its employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any actions, claims and demands) which may be instituted against Loadshift Transport System, arising out of any breach of this agreement by the User, any wilful, unlawful or negligent act by the User.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Loadshift Transport System as a result of this agreement or use of this website.
This site is operated from the State of New South Wales, Australia. These terms and conditions (and your use of this website) are governed by the law.